Resources

How to Fix a Slow Flushing Toilet

It is hard to be happy when your toilet isn’t flushing properly. Slow or partial flushes leave behind waste and residue that can cause a clog in no time. Moreover, it can be embarrassing and frustrating to constantly warn your ...
Resources

What Is a Vault Toilet

You often see vault toilets or waterless toilets at campgrounds or similar public space areas. They are considered one of the most environmentally friendly toilets as they don’t use any energy and don’t leave a carbon footprint when operating. The ...
Resources

What Are Toilets Made Of

About 99% of the world’s toilets are made from a special kind of porcelain, while the remaining 1% is made from metal or other components. While most toilets are made from porcelain, different manufacturers use different components and crafting processes ...
Resources

How Much Does a Toilet Weigh

If you’re planning to install a brand new toilet in your bathroom all by yourself, then be prepared to put your back into it, as toilets can be pretty heavy. Your average toilet weighs between 70 and 100 lbs, but ...
Resources

What Is the Height of a Handicap Toilet

We’ll address “handicap toilets” as “accessible toilets” since the terms “handicapped” and “handicap toilet” aren’t used anymore since they don’t make much sense as tall people, and the elderly can also use them for more comfort. The accessible toilet was ...
Resources

How to Use a Toilet Auger

The toilet auger is the secret weapon of any plumber that knows their business. It’s a toilet-saver even in the most hopeless situations. Many homeowners aren’t aware of its existence and end up paying good money for a stranger to ...
Resources

Can You Flush Tissues?

Well, we’ve all been guilty of flushing items down the toilet when we’re not in the mood to put them in the trash. We always fall prey to thinking that one tissue won’t make much difference if flushed down the ...